"My son & I always book a Carolina Beach fishing charter. Amanda put us on the fish all day. We had a great Guide."
"Amanda is your Cape Fear River & flounder specialist"
Captain Amanda King offers full and half-day Carolina Beach inshore fishing on the calmer backwaters surrounding the Carolina Beach area. All charters are aboard the Captain's 19' DLV skiff. Trips are all-inclusive, meaning your price includes everything needed to catch fish. You are only responsible for bringing your own snacks & drinks.
Amanda spends most days on the water, allowing her to follow fish movements and keep clients catching. She has over 20 years experience fishing both locally & on the Gulf of Mexico.
Captain Amanda has earned NC Saltwater Citations for Flounder, Redfish, Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, Cobia, Wahoo, Sailfish, Sheepshead, Black Drum, Whiting, Gray & Speckled Trout. This is a great program offered in NC and YOU can participate as well! Read more about it: NC SALTWATER FISHING TOURNAMENT. Climb aboard & let Amanda help you catch your own prize fish!
*NOTE: Charter trips for 2020 are only available to established/previous customers or fishing club members only.
FULL DAY: $600 (8 hours)
HALF DAY: $350 (4-5 hours)
* Prices listed are total cost, not per person.
* Prices include all fuel, bait, tackle, licenses, ice.
* You only need to bring snacks / water / SPF / hat / sunglasses.
* Trips are limited to 2 people, ask about 3. This is for a more comfortable fishing experience!
* A $100 deposit is required to save a fishing date! It is fully refundable with at least 24-hour notice given or for weather cancellations. Those not giving at least 24-hour notice will forfeit their full deposit.
* Trip costs & deposits can be made with cash, certified check, or paypal.