IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT CHARTERS:
* Fishing trips are limited to 2-3 people for comfort and a better fishing experience. Call for more info!
* NC Coastal Recreational Fishing License required.
These are $5+ at local tackle shops or NCWildlife.org. Children < 16yrs DO NOT need a license. FYI: If you plan to surf fish while in NC, you will need this license anyway. You MUST bring this license with you on the day of your charter.
* Bait, Tackle, and Ice are INCLUDED in your trip cost; tackle will include PENN Battle spinning combos spooled with braided line. We will be using both live baits & artificials.
* Flexible to suit your needs! Our trip start & end times are flexible to fit your schedule. For example: if you prefer to fish a falling tide like I do, we can check the tide charts and schedule our leave time around it.
* Cancellation Policy: 24 hour notice is REQUIRED when you cancel a charter. If late or no notice is given, you forfeit your $100 deposit. Weather Cancellations: Captain may cancel due to bad weather or high winds. However, popup storms are a part of our summers so Capt plans accordingly. Your safety is #1 priority.
"Amanda is your Cape Fear River & flounder specialist"
Captain Amanda King offers full and half-day Carolina Beach inshore fishing on the calmer backwaters surrounding the Carolina Beach area.
Amanda spends most days on the water, allowing her to follow fish movements and keep clients catching. She has over 20 years experience fishing both locally & on the Gulf of Mexico.
"My son & I always book a Carolina Beach fishing charter. Amanda put us on the fish all day. We had a great Guide."
Call Captain Amanda and discuss what you'd like from your Charter!
Captain Amanda has earned NC Saltwater Citations for Flounder, Redfish, Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, Cobia, Wahoo, Sailfish. Gray & Speckled Trouts. This is a great program offered in NC and YOU can participate as well! Read more about it here: NC SALTWATER FISHING TOURNAMENT. Climb aboard & let Amanda help you catch your own prize fish!
with Captain Amanda King
"Amanda consistently puts fish in the boat. If you want to learn the River, Amanda is the one to call."
Don't want to fish? That's ok! Sit back and relax on a SIGHTSEEING CRUISE instead!
Call / Text: 910 550 6324
Second Wind Fishing Charters - Carolina Beach, NC
Capt Amanda King